Administrative Assistant - Innovation LabAnaheim, California Job ID: 202096
Under general supervision, the Administrative Assistant assists with the day-to-day office operations fo the department and performs a variety of administrative clerical support tasks as assigned including" scheduling meetings, executing expense reports, researching and booking travel, assisting with company events, researching and contacting vendors, creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets to log pertinent data, ordering and pick up lunches for meetings, scanning, printing and copying documents and other ad hoc administrative tasks as needed.
- High school graduate or equivalent required
- Associates degree or coursework in accounting, administrative and personnel management and data processing preferred.
- A minimum of one year experience performing increasingly complex and highly responsible office and administrative/secretarial support work of which involved administrative support work in an academic or business office environment preferred
- Proficient command of grammar, punctuation, spelling and correct usage of the English Language
- Comprehensive knowledge of office systems, practices and administration
- Proficient skills and experience in Microsoft Office computer software systems that include word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software.
For over 100 years, West Coast University has been educating and preparing students for professional careers across our six campuses located in Southern California, Dallas, Miami, and Online. As part of our unique student-centric approach to advanced healthcare education you will be empowering future healthcare professionals. At West Coast University our students are Ahead of the Curve. Our Mission is to embrace a student-centric learning partnership that leads to professional success. We deliver transformational education within a culture of integrity and personal accountability.
Our benefited faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional Development
West Coast University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
“My colleagues and coworkers are sincerely passionate about student success and have a strong team spirit. Our fundamental goal is to improve the quality in our education and service. WCU rewards people with strong team-spirit, a great vision, dedicated commitment, and a high ethical standard.”SOPHIE S.ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, GEN ED SCI, ORANGE COUNTY
ASSOCIATE SINCE 2017
No recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the heart icon to save a job.