Career Services SpecialistAnaheim, California Job ID: 202515
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proactively develops Career Services relationships with local employers through in person visits and communicates via phone and email correspondence. Arranges for interviews and placements of student graduates. Secures employment for a predetermined number of student grads per week into employment positions with local, in-state or out of state employers.
- Maintains on-going contact with current employer contacts to obtain information on graduate employment opportunities. Develops new contacts weekly to facilitate student graduate employment opportunities, and ensures positive long-term relationships with employers.
- Maintains a database and network of employers and opportunities within the official WCU database.
- Develops new jobs leads daily, a predetermined number weekly, and coordinates employment opportunities for graduates with employers.
- Places a predetermined number of graduates per week into employment opportunities with employers. Demonstrates success in meeting the individual weekly placement requirements as predetermined by the Director Career Services
- Ability to advise students, learn terminology and job specifications related to programs offered.
- Ability to demonstrate successful sales experience or working in a competitive results-oriented market with success in that field driven by personal accountability.
- Ability to make procedural decisions and judgments with skills in gathering data, compiling information, and preparing reports.
- Ability to work effectively in a highly ethnic and culturally diverse student and associate community.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent in person and telephonic Customer Service skills, maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to use effective communication skills, both oral and written, including presentations, speaking before public groups and meetings and demonstrate effective listening and interpersonal skills.
For over 100 years, West Coast University has been educating and preparing students for professional careers across our six campuses located in Southern California, Dallas, Miami, and Online. As part of our unique student-centric approach to advanced healthcare education you will be empowering future healthcare professionals. At West Coast University our students are Ahead of the Curve. Our Mission is to embrace a student-centric learning partnership that leads to professional success. We deliver transformational education within a culture of integrity and personal accountability.
Our benefited faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional Development
West Coast University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
“My colleagues and coworkers are sincerely passionate about student success and have a strong team spirit. Our fundamental goal is to improve the quality in our education and service. WCU rewards people with strong team-spirit, a great vision, dedicated commitment, and a high ethical standard.”SOPHIE S.ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, GEN ED SCI, ORANGE COUNTY
ASSOCIATE SINCE 2017
No recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the heart icon to save a job.