Admissions CoordinatorDallas, Texas Job ID: 202650
Under direct supervision, the Admissions Coordinator is primarily responsible for the front desk support of the Admissions Department with particular focus on customer service and the prospective student entrance process. Assists with gathering information, pre-screening and pre-qualifying potential students to ensure a trouble-free student admission and processing system; and performs routine clerical, office and data entry tasks.Provides excellent customer service to prospective and enrolled students in accordance with the mission and purpose of the school.
- Two to three year’s prior experience as front desk receptionist, administrative assistant or equivalent in an academic or business office environment required.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Experience with data entry and multi-line phone aptitude.
- Experience with reception and telephone techniques.
(Every effort has been made to identify the essential skills/qualifications of this position. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only skills/qualifications you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of skills/qualifications does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or is an essential skill/qualification of the position.)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all associate, student and administrative information.
- Ability to work effectively in a highly ethnic and culturally diverse student and associate community.
- Ability to exercise excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to demonstrate strong professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to self-direct, self-pace, multi-task and function well under pressure of deadlines and conflicting priorities.
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to exercise good judgment.
- Ability to make procedural decisions and judgments with skills in gathering data, compiling information, and preparing reports.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
For over 100 years, West Coast University has been educating and preparing students for professional careers across our six campuses located in Southern California, Dallas, Miami, and Online. As part of our unique student-centric approach to advanced healthcare education you will be empowering future healthcare professionals. At West Coast University our students are Ahead of the Curve. Our Mission is to embrace a student-centric learning partnership that leads to professional success. We deliver transformational education within a culture of integrity and personal accountability.
Our benefited faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional Development
West Coast University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
“My colleagues and coworkers are sincerely passionate about student success and have a strong team spirit. Our fundamental goal is to improve the quality in our education and service. WCU rewards people with strong team-spirit, a great vision, dedicated commitment, and a high ethical standard.”SOPHIE S.ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, GEN ED SCI, ORANGE COUNTY
ASSOCIATE SINCE 2017
No recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the heart icon to save a job.