Assistant Campus Director, AdmissionsDallas, Texas Job ID: 201224
Reporting directly to the Director, Admissions is responsible for ensuring the admissions process is completed from inquiry generation to enrollment in accordance with established policies and procedures and all applicable federal, state and accrediting agencies standards and regulations. Performs all duties of Admissions Advisor, and Senior Admissions Advisor. Provides excellent customer service in order to recruit and increase the student population in accordance with the mission and purpose of the university. Supervises, trains, and motivates the Admissions staff to provide excellent customer service to prospective students through the admissions process.
- Bachelor degree in education, administration, business management, student personnel, or related field required.
- A minimum of four years’ prior experience in an Assistant Director level position in an academic/admissions environment required.
- A minimum of 2 years’ overall experience in admissions.
- Experience in student records, registration, admissions, planning and scheduling processes, systems, and technologies.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Knowledge of secondary and postsecondary educational programs.
- Knowledge of applicable databases and computer application systems to supply the most accurate information, reports and projections.
- Knowledge of state, federal and local laws/regulations relating to programs, governmental compliance and other regulatory standards such as Title IV, ACICS, and other accreditation standards.
For over 100 years, West Coast University has been educating and preparing students for professional careers across our six campuses located in Southern California, Dallas, Miami, and Online. As part of our unique student-centric approach to advanced healthcare education you will be empowering future healthcare professionals. At West Coast University our students are Ahead of the Curve. Our Mission is to embrace a student-centric learning partnership that leads to professional success. We deliver transformational education within a culture of integrity and personal accountability.
Our benefited faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional Development
West Coast University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
“My colleagues and coworkers are sincerely passionate about student success and have a strong team spirit. Our fundamental goal is to improve the quality in our education and service. WCU rewards people with strong team-spirit, a great vision, dedicated commitment, and a high ethical standard.”SOPHIE S.ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, GEN ED SCI, ORANGE COUNTY
ASSOCIATE SINCE 2017
No recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the heart icon to save a job.