Senior Talent Acquisition PartnerDallas, Texas Job ID: 202410
Reporting to the Director, Talent Acquisition, the Senior Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for the talent acquisition initiatives for West Coast University, American Career College, and Administration. The Senior Talent Acquisition Partner will coach and mentor a team of Talent Acquisition Partner(s), and Talent Acquisition Assistant(s) to support a set of campuses, higher level searches, recruitment strategies, talent pipeline initiatives, Hiring Manager training and development, along with projects that will move the talent function forward.
Working collaboratively in a multi-faceted, multi-location academic setting, the Senior Talent Acquisition Partner provides a comprehensive full life-cycle recruitment process that includes developing recruitment strategies, evaluating candidates through independent interviews to determine whether candidates would be a good fit, selecting qualified candidates to recommend to the hiring manager, consulting and guiding hiring managers through interviewing, selection, and placement functions as it relates to position control. Assists with day-to-day guidance, coaching, and direction on recruitment policies and procedures, championing an environment that promotes American Career College, West Coast University, and Administration as a premier place to work.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops recruitment strategies that reflect current and future goals of the department. Decides own sourcing techniques and methods to identify employees. Creates talent attraction strategies to provide the Hiring Manager with multiple qualified viable candidates for selection and further build a talent pipeline. Mentors other Talent Acquisition staff to do the same.
- Consults with the hiring manager to determine the types of skills needed for the position. Decides who to recruit and develops complete and detailed search assignments (client engagement documents) with appropriate content/information, ensuring an understanding of job duties, responsibilities, and department requirements.
- Participates in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies.Researches and stays informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Five (5) years’ experience in full life-cycle corporate recruiting and/or talent acquisition.
- Demonstrated experience in applying leading recruiting practices and competency/behavioral based
- assessment techniques and adept with using a variety of recruiting technologies to source talent, including experience in designing and executing social media, and employment branding strategies.
- Proven track record of success in attracting a diverse array of qualified talent.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on Access, Excel, and Word, and PowerPoint required.
- Experience prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Experienced in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Knowledge and extensive past use of a server-based applicant tracking system.
- Experience with building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, preparing, and presenting search strategies, and reporting on its ROI.
For over 100 years, West Coast University has been educating and preparing students for professional careers across our six campuses located in Southern California, Dallas, Miami, and Online. As part of our unique student-centric approach to advanced healthcare education you will be empowering future healthcare professionals. At West Coast University our students are Ahead of the Curve. Our Mission is to embrace a student-centric learning partnership that leads to professional success. We deliver transformational education within a culture of integrity and personal accountability.
Our benefited faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional Development
West Coast University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
“My colleagues and coworkers are sincerely passionate about student success and have a strong team spirit. Our fundamental goal is to improve the quality in our education and service. WCU rewards people with strong team-spirit, a great vision, dedicated commitment, and a high ethical standard.”SOPHIE S.ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, GEN ED SCI, ORANGE COUNTY
ASSOCIATE SINCE 2017
No recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the heart icon to save a job.