Talent Acquisition Partner (Richardson, TX Campus)Dallas, Texas Job ID: SHA0000O3 - 1
- Five or more years of previous experience in full-lifecycle recruiting.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Experience with behavioral based interviewing techniques
- An expert level of knowledge in all full-lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Knowledge and extensive past use of a server-based applicant tracking system.
- Experience with building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
- Excellent project management, writing and verbal communication skills are required.
- Evidence of strong principles and practices of recruitment including knowledge of local, state, and federal laws and regulations; recruitment, selection and placement; and position control processes.
- Must be internet savvy and experienced in mining online databases to supply the most accurate information, reports and projections.
- Knowledge of education/governmental compliance and regulatory standards such as Title IV, WASC, and other accreditation standards preferred.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field required.
For over 100 years, West Coast University has been educating and preparing students for professional careers across our six campuses located in Southern California, Dallas, Miami, and Online. As part of our unique student-centric approach to advanced healthcare education you will be empowering future healthcare professionals. At West Coast University our students are Ahead of the Curve. Our Mission is to embrace a student-centric learning partnership that leads to professional success. We deliver transformational education within a culture of integrity and personal accountability.
Our benefited faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional Development
West Coast University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
“My colleagues and coworkers are sincerely passionate about student success and have a strong team spirit. Our fundamental goal is to improve the quality in our education and service. WCU rewards people with strong team-spirit, a great vision, dedicated commitment, and a high ethical standard.”SOPHIE S.ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, GEN ED SCI, ORANGE COUNTY
ASSOCIATE SINCE 2017
No recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the heart icon to save a job.