Admissions CoordinatorIrvine, California Job ID: 201972
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assures that prospective students complete all required forms for enrollment and processing by prescreening all student applications; submits to applicable Admissions Representative.
- Assists in the resolution of student and prospective student inquiries, questions and/or problems; refers to appropropriate person as needed.
- Screens telephone calls and routes to appropriate individuals. Distributes incoming faxes as appropriate.
- Coordinates campus incoming and outgoing mail distribution; opens and distributes as appropriate.
- Deals discreetly with large amounts of sensitive, confidential information concerning students, staff and campus affairs.
- Tracks current and/or prosepctive student data/information, develops, prepares and submits reports as required and/or needed.
- Assigns, enters, and distributes all leads to the Admissions Representatives in a timely manner.
- Reconciles daily leads and applications, as well as immediate resolution of data integrity issues.
- Maintains record keeping and filing systems. Classifies and files correspondence, records and other documents
- May assist with preparations/arrangements for meetings and/or other special projects as assigned.
- Maintains regular and timely attendance, reports to work as scheduled and assures time worked and/or time-off is recorded properly.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the College’s Ethics Code of Business Conduct, Corporate Compliance Agreement, its policies and procedures, applicable federal and states laws, and applicable professional standards.
Maintains established department policies, procedures and attends in-services and other required meetings.
- Maintains confidentiality of all customer, student, associate, and/or company information as required.
- Exercises care, proper use and maintenance of department equipment and supplies and identifies unsafe conditions and makes appropriate adjustments.
- Maintains order, cleanliness and safety at work.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
High school graduate or equivalent required.
For over 100 years, West Coast University has been educating and preparing students for professional careers across our six campuses located in Southern California, Dallas, Miami, and Online. As part of our unique student-centric approach to advanced healthcare education you will be empowering future healthcare professionals. At West Coast University our students are Ahead of the Curve. Our Mission is to embrace a student-centric learning partnership that leads to professional success. We deliver transformational education within a culture of integrity and personal accountability.
Our benefited faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional Development
West Coast University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
“My colleagues and coworkers are sincerely passionate about student success and have a strong team spirit. Our fundamental goal is to improve the quality in our education and service. WCU rewards people with strong team-spirit, a great vision, dedicated commitment, and a high ethical standard.”SOPHIE S.ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, GEN ED SCI, ORANGE COUNTY
ASSOCIATE SINCE 2017
No recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the heart icon to save a job.