Business Analyst - Operational ReportingIrvine, California Job ID: 204406
- The Business Analyst works with key stakeholders to evaluate business and application processes and proposes solutions that improve organizational efficiency through enhanced operational reporting and reducing organizational risk in a highly regulated environment.
- The position gathers requirements, creates business requirements documentation, and works with a team to deliver reporting solutions that align with business requirements while ensuring integrity of system data and compliance with all regulatory guidelines.
- The results-oriented position provides excellent customer service and standards in support of the organizations mission.
- The Business Analyst will act as the link between our technical capacities and our business objectives working to improve business efficiency with cost effective operational reporting solutions.
- The position is also responsible for providing support and maintenance to critical enterprise applications and integrated solutions.
- Supports work for multiple projects, from analyzing requirements to designing, testing, deploying and supporting users on a solution that meet those requirements.
- Documents business requirements based on customer requests to guide development of delivery of operational reporting solutions.
- Understands business requirements to set functional specifications for reporting applications.
- Collaborates with teams across the organization while evaluating, developing, and delivering solutions. Provides clear communication and progress updates to internal teams and customers.
- Tests, debugs, and evaluates enterprise software upgrade releases reporting issues to vendors and documenting end user training materials, guides and report definitions.
- Interacts with development teams while reviewing, testing, coding and delivering final project.
- Extract data from Enterprise databases and other data source to create ad-hoc and organizational reports and dashboards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent experience required.
- Master’s degree or above in Computer Science or Information Systems preferred.
- Generally 2-3 years of relevant experience required.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Ability to manage multiple project and tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent customer service.
- Experience working with users developing business requirements.
- Have knowledge of database fundamentals and able to quickly shape data into reporting.
- This is a hybrid position where you will work in the office 3 days/week and from your home office 2 days/week.
- Working knowledge of SQL and complex databases structures.
- Experience building operational reports using tools like Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Experience designing, developing, implementing, and supporting enterprise applications.
- Experience working in higher education.
- Experience working with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, or Service Cloud.
For over 100 years, West Coast University has been educating and preparing students for professional careers across our six campuses located in Southern California, Dallas, Miami, and Online. As part of our unique student-centric approach to advanced healthcare education you will be empowering future healthcare professionals. At West Coast University our students are Ahead of the Curve. Our Mission is to embrace a student-centric learning partnership that leads to professional success. We deliver transformational education within a culture of integrity and personal accountability.
Our benefited faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional Development
West Coast University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
“My colleagues and coworkers are sincerely passionate about student success and have a strong team spirit. Our fundamental goal is to improve the quality in our education and service. WCU rewards people with strong team-spirit, a great vision, dedicated commitment, and a high ethical standard.”SOPHIE S.ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, GEN ED SCI, ORANGE COUNTY
ASSOCIATE SINCE 2017
No recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the heart icon to save a job.