Business Analyst-Salesforce (Hybrid)Irvine, California Job ID: 204216
**This is a Hybrid role where you will work 3 days/week in the office and 2 days/week from your home office.
Summary: The Business Analyst – Salesforce works with key stakeholders to evaluate business and application processes and proposes solutions that improve organizational efficiency, increased automation opportunities, and reducing organizational risk in a highly regulated environment. The position gathers requirements, creates business requirements documentation, and works with a team to deliver solutions that align with business requirements while ensuring integrity of system data and compliance with all regulatory guidelines. The results-oriented position provides excellent customer service and standards in support of the organizations mission. The Business Analyst - Salesforce act as the link between our technical capacities and our business objectives working to improve business efficiency with cost effective technical and procedural solutions. The position is also responsible for providing support and maintenance to critical enterprise applications and integrated solutions.
- Supports work for multiple projects, from analyzing requirements to designing, testing, deploying and supporting users on a solution that meet those requirements.
- Supports work on multiple applications and systems including custom applications built in-house, but the primary system will be part of the Salesforce suited comprising of sales cloud, service cloud, and marketing cloud.
- Documents business requirements based on customer requests to guide development of delivered solutions.
- Collaborates with teams across the organization while evaluating, developing, and delivering solutions. Provides clear communication and progress updates to internal teams and customers.
- Tests, debugs, and evaluates enterprise software upgrade releases reporting issues to vendors and documenting end user training materials and guides.
- Interacts with development teams while reviewing, testing, coding and delivering final project.
- Extract data from Enterprise databases and other data source to create ad-hoc and organizational reports and dashboards.
- Supports, troubleshoots, and resolves customer reported issues on enterprise solutions on a daily basis.
- Maintain a deep awareness of the how the business operation work.
- Interacts weekly with external vendor support teams of enterprise solutions.
- Maintains system data security, confidentiality, and integrity.
- Adheres to College/University policies and procedures and conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the College/University’s Code of Ethical Conduct, Compliance Agreement, Sexual Harassment Policy or any of its policies and procedures, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
- Maintains regular and timely attendance, reports to work as scheduled and as required to meet the needs of the College/University and assures time worked and/or time-off is recorded properly.
- Exercises care, proper use and maintenance of department equipment and supplies and identifies unsafe conditions and makes appropriate adjustments.
- Maintains order, cleanliness and safety at work.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems or related field, or Equivalent Experience required.
- Master’s degree or above in Computer Science or Information System preferred.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (Preferred).
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator (Preferred for Marketing Cloud Positions).
- Generally 2-3 years of relevant experience required.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Ability to manage multiple project and tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent customer service.
- Experience working with users developing business requirements.
- Working knowledge of SQL and complex databases structures.
- Experience designing, developing, implementing, and supporting enterprise applications.
- Experience working in higher education.
For over 100 years, West Coast University has been educating and preparing students for professional careers across our six campuses located in Southern California, Dallas, Miami, and Online. As part of our unique student-centric approach to advanced healthcare education you will be empowering future healthcare professionals. At West Coast University our students are Ahead of the Curve. Our Mission is to embrace a student-centric learning partnership that leads to professional success. We deliver transformational education within a culture of integrity and personal accountability.
Our benefited faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional Development
West Coast University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
“My colleagues and coworkers are sincerely passionate about student success and have a strong team spirit. Our fundamental goal is to improve the quality in our education and service. WCU rewards people with strong team-spirit, a great vision, dedicated commitment, and a high ethical standard.”SOPHIE S.ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, GEN ED SCI, ORANGE COUNTY
ASSOCIATE SINCE 2017
No recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the heart icon to save a job.