Director, Talent Acquisition (Remote Capable)Irvine, California Job ID: 201877
Reporting to the Vice President, Human Resources, is responsible for the strategic talent acquisition and workforce planning initiatives for West Coast University and American Career College. He/she will manage a team of full time recruiters and will be responsible for implementing and optimizing selection processes focused on meeting the growing needs of the organization. This includes the management of the complete lifecycle recruitment process, candidate sourcing and assessment, employment branding, candidate experience, standardization of recruitment policies & procedures, and recruiting metrics.
Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other related field required.
- Minimum of ten years’ experience in full life-cycle recruiting and/or talent acquisition, to include five years in a supervisory capacity.
- Demonstrated experience in applying leading recruiting practices and competency/behavioural based assessment techniques and adept with using a variety of recruiting technologies to source talent, including experience in designing and executing social media, and employment branding strategies.
- Demonstrated experience as a change agent.
- Proven track record of success in attracting a diverse array of qualified talent.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience leading a team of recruiters to achieve positive results.
- An expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Knowledge and extensive past use of an applicant tracking system, preferable with experience implementing a new system .
- Experience with building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
- Excellent project management, writing and verbal communication skills are required.
- Evidence of strong principles and practices of recruitment including knowledge of local, state, and federal laws and regulations; recruitment, selection and placement; and position control processes.
- Proficient command of grammar, punctuation, spelling, and correct usage of the English language.
For over 100 years, West Coast University has been educating and preparing students for professional careers across our six campuses located in Southern California, Dallas, Miami, and Online. As part of our unique student-centric approach to advanced healthcare education you will be empowering future healthcare professionals. At West Coast University our students are Ahead of the Curve. Our Mission is to embrace a student-centric learning partnership that leads to professional success. We deliver transformational education within a culture of integrity and personal accountability.
Our benefited faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional Development
West Coast University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
“My colleagues and coworkers are sincerely passionate about student success and have a strong team spirit. Our fundamental goal is to improve the quality in our education and service. WCU rewards people with strong team-spirit, a great vision, dedicated commitment, and a high ethical standard.”SOPHIE S.ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, GEN ED SCI, ORANGE COUNTY
ASSOCIATE SINCE 2017
No recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the heart icon to save a job.