Executive Assistant - HRIrvine, California Job ID: 201840
SUMMARY: Reporting directly to the Head of HR, performs a variety of advanced, diversified and confidential administrative support duties which require a broad range of skills and deep knowledge of organizational policies and procedures while maintaining a confidential environment. Prepares meeting agendas,presentations and correspondence; completes a variety of non-routine assignments; coordinates busy and shifting office calendars including scheduling and coordinating meetings and/or conferences, and attends meetings for the purpose of recording, preparing and distributing minutes and reports; processes a considerable amount of confidential and sensitive information in support of administrative activities, and serves as the primary liaison for executive and other senior management personnel.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree or some college course work in accounting, administrative and personnel management, and data processing preferred. Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) designation preferred.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS: Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) designation preferred.
- A minimum of five years’ experience performing increasingly complex and highly responsible office and administrative support work of which at least two years involved administrative support work for an executive/senior manager.
- Ability stay calm under pressure and help find solutions when needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, both internal and external
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Be a highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Think critically and actively seek opportunities and propose solutions for both short and long-term objectives
- Motivated, reliable self-starter who takes a proactive approach.
- Proven experience prioritizing responsibilities effectively.
- Experience interacting with c-level executives and board members.
- Evidence of displaying an entrepreneurial approach to task management. Ability to take control and manage tasks independently to closure.
- Provides support to the executive recruitment process by coordinating interview agendas, travel arrangements, welcome gifts, and ultimately creating a positive candidate experience in alignment with our brand. This may include escorting/hosting executive candidates during in-person interviews.
For over 100 years, West Coast University has been educating and preparing students for professional careers across our six campuses located in Southern California, Dallas, Miami, and Online. As part of our unique student-centric approach to advanced healthcare education you will be empowering future healthcare professionals. At West Coast University our students are Ahead of the Curve. Our Mission is to embrace a student-centric learning partnership that leads to professional success. We deliver transformational education within a culture of integrity and personal accountability.
Our benefited faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional Development
West Coast University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
“My colleagues and coworkers are sincerely passionate about student success and have a strong team spirit. Our fundamental goal is to improve the quality in our education and service. WCU rewards people with strong team-spirit, a great vision, dedicated commitment, and a high ethical standard.”SOPHIE S.ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, GEN ED SCI, ORANGE COUNTY
ASSOCIATE SINCE 2017
No recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the heart icon to save a job.