Executive Director, Online OperationsIrvine, California Job ID: 201175
Reporting to the co-president of University and Business Operations, the Executive Director of Online Operations is responsible for the strategic and operational leadership of online education for both American Career College West Coast University. The Executive Director of Online Operations is responsible for analyzing and evaluating current structure, collaboratively developing and implementing a business model which provides successful strategies for reengineering and revitalizing current business operations as it relates to online education, and effectively motivating and leading a high-performance management team. The Executive Director of Online Operations additionally plans, develops, organizes, implements, directs and evaluates the effectiveness and efficiency of online education and financial sustainability of the Online Administration Department in collaboration with Program Directors, campus Administration, faculty, and support staff. The Executive Director of Online will also work closely with the Associate Provost of Online Education, who is responsible for developing high quality online educational programs.
- A minimum of three to five years successful enterprising dynamic senior level management experience in managing, challenging, and leading an online division in higher and/or proprietary education.
- Demonstrated success and experience managing a multi-million-dollar business that translates to running a $50M business.
- Experience in entrepreneurial approaches to establish new initiatives.
- Success as change agent.
- Demonstrated accomplishments in area of online degree learning.
- Experience in education management/administration, advanced education, post-masters continuing education, distance/extended learning or related field leading and managing educational programs.
- Experience with and working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of instructional design practices with the ability to convey complex technical concepts.
- Knowledge of project management and the use of metrics to identify resource needs and provide accountability.
- Knowledge of learning theories, instructional design and outcomes-based assessments.
- Knowledge of learning management systems, computer platforms, and authoring software.
- Knowledge of the functional needs of online instructors and students.
- Knowledge of the principles of supervision, administration, systems management and community organization as applicable to specialized program area.
- Knowledge of state, federal and local laws/regulations relating to programs, governmental compliance and other regulatory standards such as Title IV, ABHES, BPPE, WASC and other accreditation standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, public administration, management, education, public policy or public affairs or related field required.
- Master’s degree in business, public administration, management, education, public policy or public affairs or related field preferred.
For over 100 years, West Coast University has been educating and preparing students for professional careers across our six campuses located in Southern California, Dallas, Miami, and Online. As part of our unique student-centric approach to advanced healthcare education you will be empowering future healthcare professionals. At West Coast University our students are Ahead of the Curve. Our Mission is to embrace a student-centric learning partnership that leads to professional success. We deliver transformational education within a culture of integrity and personal accountability.
Our benefited faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional Development
West Coast University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
“My colleagues and coworkers are sincerely passionate about student success and have a strong team spirit. Our fundamental goal is to improve the quality in our education and service. WCU rewards people with strong team-spirit, a great vision, dedicated commitment, and a high ethical standard.”SOPHIE S.ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, GEN ED SCI, ORANGE COUNTY
ASSOCIATE SINCE 2017
No recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the heart icon to save a job.