Executive IT Support Specialist (Hybrid)Irvine, California Job ID: 203435
** This is a Hybrid Position where the individual will be working in the office approximately 3 days/week and 2 days/week in their home office.
- Reporting to the Director Infrastructure Operations and Client Services and working closely with the ITS Manager, the Executive IT Support Specialist will support the family office and provide comprehensive technical support to the shareowner. Provide white glove IT Executive Support service across land, air, sea and remote offices. Must work closely with multiple external partners to ensure 24/7 network connectively while maintaining confidentiality and security. This role will lead the daily operations with the installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of Apple MAC computer workstations, printer hardware, software and manage special projects.
- Provide senior level technical insight and leadership to the CEO and his executive offices.
- Works with the ITS Director to manage the scope, identification or project deliverables and creation of project specific documentation.
- Act as direct point of contact of technical escalation and resolution for the CEO and Executive Offices onsite and remote.
- Provide CEO ITS support affecting service at his home offices 24/7.
- Works closely with the ITS Director, to develop and implement, the tactical as well as strategic plan for the CEO and Executive Offices onsite and remote client technology.
- Works with remote support vendors to have various tasks performed at home offices.
- Is responsible for meeting Service Level Agreement requirements with specific regard to resolving issues in the end user community in a timely manner.
- Thoroughly document and track daily activities of within the Help Desk ticketing system.
- Maintain and ensure that fixed asset is inventoried and properly recorded.
- Provide weekly reports for ITS Leadership and support teams of weekly activities.
- Maintains desktop systems data security, confidentiality, and integrity.
- Monitors the deployment of hardware & software to ensure consistency and compliance with ITS mission.
- Monitors, Troubleshoot, and Log Server backups for assigned locations.
- Perform audits of onsite and remote offices.
- Provide senior level support for Office 365.
- Provide senior level support for Apple MAC OS.
- 24/7 connectivity is required, however this does not require someone to be on call 24/7.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Must have some certifications/credentials related to the position to effectively support this role.
- Current Driver’s License.
- Experience supporting Senior Executive's, Chairman's, CEO's, etc.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Five years of experience supporting Apple MAC OS environment with at least 100+ nodes.
- Experience and knowledge of Apple iPhone.
- Experience and knowledge of Windows server OS, Microsoft Application, Networking, IP Protocol & Subnets.
- Office 365 Administration.
For over 100 years, West Coast University has been educating and preparing students for professional careers across our six campuses located in Southern California, Dallas, Miami, and Online. As part of our unique student-centric approach to advanced healthcare education you will be empowering future healthcare professionals. At West Coast University our students are Ahead of the Curve. Our Mission is to embrace a student-centric learning partnership that leads to professional success. We deliver transformational education within a culture of integrity and personal accountability.
Our benefited faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional Development
West Coast University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
“My colleagues and coworkers are sincerely passionate about student success and have a strong team spirit. Our fundamental goal is to improve the quality in our education and service. WCU rewards people with strong team-spirit, a great vision, dedicated commitment, and a high ethical standard.”SOPHIE S.ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, GEN ED SCI, ORANGE COUNTY
ASSOCIATE SINCE 2017
No recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the heart icon to save a job.