Lead IT TechnicianIrvine, California Job ID: 202785
The Lead IT Technician provides second level support to resolve technical issues that are reported to IT. The position responds to and oversees first level technical help desk requests from associates and students. Provides support to associates with the installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of computer workstations, printer hardware, software and other related devices. Maintains computer hardware and software inventory.
Campus Lead IT Technicians report to the campus Executive Director with dotted line responsibilities to the Senior Manager, Information Technology. Administration Lead IT Technicians report directly into the Senior Manager, Information Technology.
- Five to seven years of experience supporting LAN/WAN, AD, Windows OS environment with at least 25+ nodes.
- Experience and knowledge of Active Directory, Windows server OS, Microsoft Application, IP Protocol & Subnets.
- Three years of IT supervisory leadership experience preferred.
- Experience supporting secondary education environment preferred but not necessary.
(Every effort has been made to identify the essential skills/qualifications of this position. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only skills/qualifications you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of skills/qualifications does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or is an essential skill/qualification of the position.)
- Demonstrates a high level of customer service to all constituents (staff, faculty, and students).
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a highly ethnic and culturally diverse student and associate community.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to demonstrate professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to self-direct, self-pace, multi-task and function well under pressure of deadlines and conflicting priorities.
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule including occasional evenings and weekends as needed.
- Ability to exercise good judgment.
- Ability to travel/drive locally on a weekly, daily and/or on an as needed basis.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information systems, electronics engineering, voice/data communications or a related field required.
For over 100 years, West Coast University has been educating and preparing students for professional careers across our six campuses located in Southern California, Dallas, Miami, and Online. As part of our unique student-centric approach to advanced healthcare education you will be empowering future healthcare professionals. At West Coast University our students are Ahead of the Curve. Our Mission is to embrace a student-centric learning partnership that leads to professional success. We deliver transformational education within a culture of integrity and personal accountability.
Our benefited faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional Development
West Coast University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
“My colleagues and coworkers are sincerely passionate about student success and have a strong team spirit. Our fundamental goal is to improve the quality in our education and service. WCU rewards people with strong team-spirit, a great vision, dedicated commitment, and a high ethical standard.”SOPHIE S.ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, GEN ED SCI, ORANGE COUNTY
ASSOCIATE SINCE 2017
No recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the heart icon to save a job.