Manager, Accounts PayableIrvine, California Job ID: 201369
Reporting directly to the VP & Controller in a multi-faceted, multi-location academic and corporate setting. Requires Strong organization skills, effective communication and attention to detail. Plans, organizes and manages the operations and activities of a centralized accounts payable function to include internal customer and vendor relations to ensure accuracy and timeliness of payments. Supervises accounts payable team members. Assists in analyzing, developing, implementing and maintaining systems, procedures and policies in accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to accounting and company polices.
- Minimum three years’ experience in accounts payable, including experience leading others. Five years’ experience in all areas of accounts payable preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience required
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles in for-profit setting, internal accounting controls.
- Knowledge of database and accounting computer application systems to supply the most accurate financial information.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems, specifically Great Plains
- Experience with MS Office and strong Excel skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
- Ability to self-direct, self-pace, multi-task and function well under pressure of deadlines and conflicting priorities. Ability to exercise good judgement.
- Ability to manage and work effectively in a highly ethnic and culturally diverse student and associate community. Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
For over 100 years, West Coast University has been educating and preparing students for professional careers across our six campuses located in Southern California, Dallas, Miami, and Online. As part of our unique student-centric approach to advanced healthcare education you will be empowering future healthcare professionals. At West Coast University our students are Ahead of the Curve. Our Mission is to embrace a student-centric learning partnership that leads to professional success. We deliver transformational education within a culture of integrity and personal accountability.
Our benefited faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional Development
West Coast University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
“My colleagues and coworkers are sincerely passionate about student success and have a strong team spirit. Our fundamental goal is to improve the quality in our education and service. WCU rewards people with strong team-spirit, a great vision, dedicated commitment, and a high ethical standard.”SOPHIE S.ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, GEN ED SCI, ORANGE COUNTY
ASSOCIATE SINCE 2017
No recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the heart icon to save a job.