Manager, Financial Aid-Refund TeamIrvine, California Job ID: 201296
Timely and accurate processing of refunds and stipends for active and withdrawn students for both West Coast University and American Career College. Performs all functions as Financial Aid Analyst – Refund Team, and the following additional duties: Supervises Analysts on the Refund Team and serves as first-level of support and training. Performs regular quality assurance reviews of student accounts to identify processing errors or training needs. Participates in interviewing, hiring and regular performance management of associates. Maintains portions of departmental Policy and Procedure manual that pertain to refund and credit balance processing. Prepares and maintains reports for use by staff and other organizational leaders. Collaborates with other managers to troubleshoot and resolve unusual refund issues for individual students. Regularly plans and monitors activity to ensure timely completion of student account processing based on drop and credit balance transaction volume and stated deadlines.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university required.
- May not be in default on a federal student loan or owe repayment on a federal grant.
- Requires advanced practical knowledge of concepts, principles, and practices of Title IV refund and credit balance processing.
- Experience leading a team, project, program, or function.
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience.
- At least two years of experience as a financial aid administrator or student account administrator in a higher education setting.
- At least one year of experience as a team or department supervisor.
- At least three years of experience using Campus Vue or other enterprise-wide student information system.
For over 100 years, West Coast University has been educating and preparing students for professional careers across our six campuses located in Southern California, Dallas, Miami, and Online. As part of our unique student-centric approach to advanced healthcare education you will be empowering future healthcare professionals. At West Coast University our students are Ahead of the Curve. Our Mission is to embrace a student-centric learning partnership that leads to professional success. We deliver transformational education within a culture of integrity and personal accountability.
Our benefited faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional Development
West Coast University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
“My colleagues and coworkers are sincerely passionate about student success and have a strong team spirit. Our fundamental goal is to improve the quality in our education and service. WCU rewards people with strong team-spirit, a great vision, dedicated commitment, and a high ethical standard.”SOPHIE S.ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, GEN ED SCI, ORANGE COUNTY
ASSOCIATE SINCE 2017
No recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the heart icon to save a job.