Marketing Automation ManagerIrvine, California Job ID: 201032
We are seeking a Marketing Automation Manager that has the clear insight to see a goal and use technology to help achieve it faster and more efficiently than ever before. In this role, you will drive both inbound and outbound marketing efforts by leveraging technology to help marketing and admissions teams work smarter and faster. You will apply your experience in strategy, with creativity, and use your technical skills to build our brand, increase leads, and improve our conversions. Key responsibilities include managing our marketing software and technology stack to streamlines processes, automate manual workflows, and set up measurement tools to generate actionable insight. You will work closely with the Marketing Analytics team to analyze and utilize insights to improve our customer experience.
To be successful in this role you will be a strong leader who understands our students’ needs across the entire lifecycle–from awareness to enrollment, onboarding to retention, and graduation to advocacy–and thinks about the entire student experience across touchpoints. You will need a solid understanding of the principles and strategies of data-driven marketing and modern demand generation, plus hands-on experience with marketing automation technology, email marketing platforms, and SMS communication.
Additional responsibilities include collaborating with the creative team to help determine how automation could help a campaign deliver very specific and impactful personalized messages.
- Highly familiar with digital channel programs and strategies, inclusive of new and emerging technologies that support content/message delivery and measurement.
- Highly proficient in using data and insights to fuel results improvements
- Familiar with best practices for tracking user journeys, web content, UX/UI, user experience, and conversion rate optimization
- Familiarity working with IT teams, sales teams, creative teams, SEO teams, PPC teams
- High level of analytical and technological skills.
- Savvy technologist but also organized enough to not need technology to move projects forward
- Knowledge of relevant marketing areas including copywriting, social media, and user experience and user interface design
- Ability to formulate advanced concepts and solutions that demand a high degree of creativity, innovation, technological expertise, and ingenuity.
- Curious individual with a broad mindset
- Strategic thinker who is able to provide lasting solutions
- An ability to face stressful and uncertain situations with calmness and composure and inspiring a team to do the same
- Ability to work comfortably with high ranking executives in the development and approval process
- Ability to work comfortably and efficiently in a collaborative setting
- Excellent project management skills
- Great people skill to relate well with others in person and through the customer experience.
- 3 – 5 years of related experience
- Previous experience using Marketing Automation platforms directly related or similar to Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Experience Manager, Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, Hubspot, Hootsuite, etc.
- Experience using customer relationship management tools like Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, etc.
- Excellent email, SMS, and general marketing campaign experience is essential
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Analytics, Business or related field
For over 100 years, West Coast University has been educating and preparing students for professional careers across our six campuses located in Southern California, Dallas, Miami, and Online. As part of our unique student-centric approach to advanced healthcare education you will be empowering future healthcare professionals. At West Coast University our students are Ahead of the Curve. Our Mission is to embrace a student-centric learning partnership that leads to professional success. We deliver transformational education within a culture of integrity and personal accountability.
Our benefited faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional Development
West Coast University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
“My colleagues and coworkers are sincerely passionate about student success and have a strong team spirit. Our fundamental goal is to improve the quality in our education and service. WCU rewards people with strong team-spirit, a great vision, dedicated commitment, and a high ethical standard.”SOPHIE S.ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, GEN ED SCI, ORANGE COUNTY
ASSOCIATE SINCE 2017
No recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the heart icon to save a job.