Senior Business Analyst - SalesforceIrvine, California Job ID: 201811
American Career College and West Coast University are industry leaders in helping individuals pursue their educational and professional dreams. We are currently seeking a Senior Salesforce Business Analyst to support the Salesforce CRM application used be all our campuses. This is an outstanding opportunity for a professional individual to join a growing organization.
Reporting to the Director of Applications Systems Management in a multi-faceted, multi-location academic setting, the Senior Salesforce Business Analyst is responsible for analyzing, developing, maintaining, and supporting the Salesforce environment to meet the diverse business needs for American Career College, West Coast University and Shared Services.
- The Senior Salesforce Business Analyst brings extensive knowledge of, and experience with, evaluating and solving business challenges by collecting, reviewing, analyzing information to make sound recommendations.
- Serves in a leadership role across the full project lifecycle for multiple projects, from analyzing reporting requirements to architecting, designing, developing, testing, deploying and supporting users on solutions that meet those requirements.
- Applies proven communication, analytical, technical and problem solving skills to help ensure project deliverables are met according to specifications.
- Adheres to established department policies and procedures, and provides excellent customer service standards in accordance with the mission and purpose of the organization.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or Equivalent Experience.
- Experienced Salesforce Business Analyst and Administrator
- Managing the full project lifecycle, analyzing requirements to designing, testing, deploying and supporting users on a solution that meet those requirements.
- 3-5 years minimum of relevant experience required.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- A proven ability to manage multiple project and tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent customer service.
- Experience with project management and associated principles.
- Experience working with users developing business requirements.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Prefer candidate with some experience working in higher education.
- Confident with Agile development methodology.
For over 100 years, West Coast University has been educating and preparing students for professional careers across our six campuses located in Southern California, Dallas, Miami, and Online. As part of our unique student-centric approach to advanced healthcare education you will be empowering future healthcare professionals. At West Coast University our students are Ahead of the Curve. Our Mission is to embrace a student-centric learning partnership that leads to professional success. We deliver transformational education within a culture of integrity and personal accountability.
Our benefited faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional Development
West Coast University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
“My colleagues and coworkers are sincerely passionate about student success and have a strong team spirit. Our fundamental goal is to improve the quality in our education and service. WCU rewards people with strong team-spirit, a great vision, dedicated commitment, and a high ethical standard.”SOPHIE S.ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, GEN ED SCI, ORANGE COUNTY
ASSOCIATE SINCE 2017
No recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the heart icon to save a job.