Sr. Digital Marketing Analyst - Operational Analytics (Remote)Irvine, California Job ID: 202408
Have you received an ad from a company that made you scratch your head and question why you were on their target list? Or received a text message that made you immediately send back “STOP” without a second thought? West Coast University is looking for your help to combat this! The Senior Marketing Analyst will drive positive engagement through coordinated communications of the Marketing, Call Center, and Admission departments. By leveraging the rich 1P and 3P data available, the Senior Marketing Analyst will analyze both historic and recent engagement trends and coordinate new test opportunities for the Marketing Operations team to deploy into market to better service our prospective students.
The Senior Marketing Analyst will be responsible for analyzing the efficacy of our current engagement efforts and identifying opportunities to optimize the end-to-end communication and outreach across the full student journey. The Marketing Analyst will create a comprehensive testing strategy and drive executive support by reporting out the results of each test initiative. The Senior Marketing Analyst will be the catalyst for change in both providing a better consumer experience, as well as driving efficiency in the conversion process.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze engagement efforts and campaign efficiency across Call Center, Marketing, and Admission team business units.
- Propose new engagement strategies and test against the existing baseline.
- Collaborate with Data Science team to build out models that identify the likelihood of users to respond to a particular outreach type.
- Collaborate on digital media testing roadmap and own the testing deployments.
- Work with Data Science team to identify segments and personas to deploy in Paid Search, Social, and Programmatic channels.
- Track the results of A/B and multivariate tests and iterating future tests based on results.
- Track and report the ROI of marketing activities including offline, SEO, paid search, display, social, remarketing, CRM, etc.
- Bachelor’s in Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, Marketing, Quantitative Psychology, Business, or similar.
- Graduate degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing analytics.
- Strong SQL knowledge and capable of querying data from structured datasets.
- Model design in a scripting language like Python, R, or SAS.
For over 100 years, West Coast University has been educating and preparing students for professional careers across our six campuses located in Southern California, Dallas, Miami, and Online. As part of our unique student-centric approach to advanced healthcare education you will be empowering future healthcare professionals. At West Coast University our students are Ahead of the Curve. Our Mission is to embrace a student-centric learning partnership that leads to professional success. We deliver transformational education within a culture of integrity and personal accountability.
Our benefited faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional Development
West Coast University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
“My colleagues and coworkers are sincerely passionate about student success and have a strong team spirit. Our fundamental goal is to improve the quality in our education and service. WCU rewards people with strong team-spirit, a great vision, dedicated commitment, and a high ethical standard.”SOPHIE S.ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, GEN ED SCI, ORANGE COUNTY
ASSOCIATE SINCE 2017
No recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the heart icon to save a job.