Talent Acquisition AssistantIrvine, California Job ID: 201416
Reporting to the Director, Talent Acquisition, the Talent Acquisition Assistant is responsible for administering a variety of recruiting related tasks as well as providing support to the Talent Acquisition team adhering to all federal, state laws and administration policies and procedures. The position will support a fast-paced Talent Acquisition team through preparation of job postings, sourcing support, and handling openings for entry level positions, temp staff requests, coordinating interview schedules , coordinating candidate's travel, preparation and distribution of interview documents, processing applicant's travel reimbursement, processing background checks, assisting with reference checks, generating offer letters, reconciling invoices, and other recruitment duties. Interacts with a wide range of employees at all levels within American Career College, West Coast University and Administration as well as external candidates seeking opportunities.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or is an essential function of the position.)
- Coordinates job posting details for new approved positions on the career website and niche job boards. Provides weekly updates to TAP team on posting locations and adjust accordingly.
- Responsible for coordinating and securing temporary associates from outside agencies. Tracking requests and fills for reporting purposes.
- Support the recruitment and sourcing for entry-level and high-volume reqs accordingly.
- Schedules interviews for management and faculty reqs keeping the TAP aligned with the scheduled event.
- Supports the coordination and collection of references and pre-hire assessments as requested.
- Supports TAPs with drafting offer letters and communicating the acceptance of offers to the Hiring Managers setting expectations with the New Hire for the background/onboarding steps.
- Coordinates background checks with third party vendor. Following up directly with candidates on vendor needs. Gathering and reviewing additional documentation needed for background check. Notifying TAPs of any issues or delays. Tracking all candidate progress and escalating issues to appropriate parties.
- Collecting transcripts and licensure for any academic candidate. Ensuring all necessary documents are collected and reviewed before background check is cleared.
- Reconcile and process invoices for payment.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
High School diploma is required; Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field highly preferred.
For over 100 years, West Coast University has been educating and preparing students for professional careers across our six campuses located in Southern California, Dallas, Miami, and Online. As part of our unique student-centric approach to advanced healthcare education you will be empowering future healthcare professionals. At West Coast University our students are Ahead of the Curve. Our Mission is to embrace a student-centric learning partnership that leads to professional success. We deliver transformational education within a culture of integrity and personal accountability.
Our benefited faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional Development
West Coast University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
“My colleagues and coworkers are sincerely passionate about student success and have a strong team spirit. Our fundamental goal is to improve the quality in our education and service. WCU rewards people with strong team-spirit, a great vision, dedicated commitment, and a high ethical standard.”SOPHIE S.ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, GEN ED SCI, ORANGE COUNTY
ASSOCIATE SINCE 2017
No recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the heart icon to save a job.