Transfer Credit SpecialistIrvine, California Job ID: 203856
Reporting directly to the Assistant University Registrar, the Transfer Credit Specialist is responsible for the evaluation and processing of transfer credit for the University. The Transfer Credit Specialist will receive, evaluate equivalency against internal transfer credit equivalency system (TES) and, when appropriate, will recommend equivalencies to the University Chair of General Education. This position will maintain the University’s Transfer Equivalency System and evaluate transfer credit in a timely fashion. This position will act as the liaison between the Transfer Credit Evaluation team, Campus Registrar and Admissions staff.
Bachelor degree required
- One to two years’ experience in an admissions, records office or within the Office of the Registrar.
- Demonstrated knowledge of student information systems and development of reports as they relate to student records and registration.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Knowledge of applicable databases and computer application systems to supply the most accurate information, reports and projections.
- Knowledge of state, federal and local laws/regulations relating to programs, governmental compliance and other regulatory standards such as WASC, BPPE and other accreditation standards.
For over 100 years, West Coast University has been educating and preparing students for professional careers across our six campuses located in Southern California, Dallas, Miami, and Online. As part of our unique student-centric approach to advanced healthcare education you will be empowering future healthcare professionals. At West Coast University our students are Ahead of the Curve. Our Mission is to embrace a student-centric learning partnership that leads to professional success. We deliver transformational education within a culture of integrity and personal accountability.
Our benefited faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional Development
West Coast University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
“My colleagues and coworkers are sincerely passionate about student success and have a strong team spirit. Our fundamental goal is to improve the quality in our education and service. WCU rewards people with strong team-spirit, a great vision, dedicated commitment, and a high ethical standard.”SOPHIE S.ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, GEN ED SCI, ORANGE COUNTY
ASSOCIATE SINCE 2017
No recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the heart icon to save a job.