Web ManagerIrvine, California Job ID: 202409
Reporting to the Director of Web Strategies, the Web Manager maintains and updates the company's website and leads driven landing page presence by collaborating, setting goals/expectations, timelines, and approvals with our development team, internal departments, and media agencies from conception to live deployment. This position also requires the management of online content which includes updating website content and images through our CMS. In addition, this position will monitor website functionality, speed, and SEO ranking.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate, set goals/expectations, timelines, and secure approvals with our development team, internal departments, and media agencies from conception to live deployment to streamline workflows
- Manage online content which includes updating website content and images through our CMS to ensure accurate and on-time delivery
- Develop and implement creative workflows and project tracking for each project to meet milestones and due dates
- Schedule and lead creative kick-off meetings and internal team meetings to encourage open communication between internal departments and the creative team
- Monitor website functionality, speed and SEO ranking
- Adheres to College/University policies and procedures and conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the College/University’s Code of Ethical Conduct, Compliance Agreement, Sexual Harassment Policy or any of its policies and procedures, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
- Maintains regular and timely attendance, reports to work as scheduled and as required to meet the needs of the College/University and assures time worked and/or time-off is recorded properly.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Web Design, Communications, Business or related field or related experience
- Strong leadership, collaboration, and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
For over 100 years, West Coast University has been educating and preparing students for professional careers across our six campuses located in Southern California, Dallas, Miami, and Online. As part of our unique student-centric approach to advanced healthcare education you will be empowering future healthcare professionals. At West Coast University our students are Ahead of the Curve. Our Mission is to embrace a student-centric learning partnership that leads to professional success. We deliver transformational education within a culture of integrity and personal accountability.
Our benefited faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional Development
West Coast University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
“My colleagues and coworkers are sincerely passionate about student success and have a strong team spirit. Our fundamental goal is to improve the quality in our education and service. WCU rewards people with strong team-spirit, a great vision, dedicated commitment, and a high ethical standard.”SOPHIE S.ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, GEN ED SCI, ORANGE COUNTY
ASSOCIATE SINCE 2017
No recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the heart icon to save a job.