Campus Director, AdmissionsLos Angeles, California Job ID: 202652
Reporting directly to the Campus Executive Director, is responsible for overseeing and ensuring the admissions process, from lead generation to enrollment in terms of number of students, quality of students, level of student expectations/satisfaction, and in accordance with West Coast University policies and procedures and all applicable federal, state and accrediting agencies standards and regulations. Supervises, trains, and motivates the admissions staff to attain or surpass campus goals; providing excellent customer service in order to recruit and increase the student population in accordance with the mission and purpose of the university.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working closely with the Vice President, Admissions and develops recruitment strategies, plans and goals to attract a diverse and highly qualified student applicant pool consistent with West Coast University’s goals and objectives.
- Ensures all Admissions activities are in compliance with university policies, federal regulations and accreditation standards.
- Selects, trains, evaluates, and supervises admissions representatives to ensure efficient and effective application of established university policies and procedures for the admission of students to ensure qualitative and quantitative objectives are achieved in the admissions process.
- Develops, documents, and implements ongoing program of professional training for all Admissions Advisor staff members.
- Reviews objectives and manages the department on a daily basis to meet weekly and/or scheduled recruitment goal objectives.
- Enrolls qualified applicants into programs of study beneficial to the students’ career objectives and academic needs in an efficient and supportive manner as needed.
- Monitors the application process from generation of lead until the start of the student.
Generally requires a Bachelor's degree, Masters may be preferred. Traditionally requires a minimum of 9 years of related work experience, including significant management experience
For over 100 years, West Coast University has been educating and preparing students for professional careers across our six campuses located in Southern California, Dallas, Miami, and Online. As part of our unique student-centric approach to advanced healthcare education you will be empowering future healthcare professionals. At West Coast University our students are Ahead of the Curve. Our Mission is to embrace a student-centric learning partnership that leads to professional success. We deliver transformational education within a culture of integrity and personal accountability.
Our benefited faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional Development
West Coast University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
“My colleagues and coworkers are sincerely passionate about student success and have a strong team spirit. Our fundamental goal is to improve the quality in our education and service. WCU rewards people with strong team-spirit, a great vision, dedicated commitment, and a high ethical standard.”SOPHIE S.ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, GEN ED SCI, ORANGE COUNTY
ASSOCIATE SINCE 2017
No recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the heart icon to save a job.