Coordinator, Experiential Education - School of PharmacyLos Angeles, California Job ID: 202240
Reporting directly to the Assistant Dean, Experiential Education coordinates the day-to-day operations of the Office of Experiential Education providing administrative clerical support, and assisting with the quality control management of clinical education within the Pharmacy program. Processes a considerable amount of confidential and sensitive information in support of administrative activities that includes ensuring excellent communication, organizational and customer service to associates, students, and clinical practice sites.
- High School Graduate or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, administrative sciences or education-related field preferred.
- Two to three years of experience performing complex administrative duties, preferably including some administrative support work for one or more managers in an academic or business office environment.
- Any combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to be able to demonstrate that they can perform the job functions associated with the position listed above.
- Ability to handle detail-oriented assignments; effectively prioritize and schedule workload, with demonstrated organizational skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of office systems, practices, and administration.
- Experience with MS Office that includes word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software.
For over 100 years, West Coast University has been educating and preparing students for professional careers across our six campuses located in Southern California, Dallas, Miami, and Online. As part of our unique student-centric approach to advanced healthcare education you will be empowering future healthcare professionals. At West Coast University our students are Ahead of the Curve. Our Mission is to embrace a student-centric learning partnership that leads to professional success. We deliver transformational education within a culture of integrity and personal accountability.
Our benefited faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional Development
West Coast University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
“My colleagues and coworkers are sincerely passionate about student success and have a strong team spirit. Our fundamental goal is to improve the quality in our education and service. WCU rewards people with strong team-spirit, a great vision, dedicated commitment, and a high ethical standard.”SOPHIE S.ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, GEN ED SCI, ORANGE COUNTY
ASSOCIATE SINCE 2017
No recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the heart icon to save a job.