ProctorLos Angeles, California Job ID: 204545
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides assistance to West Coast University applicants/candidates, students, and faculty with academic testing parameters according to WCU, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and testing agency requirements
- Schedules proctored admissions and challenge exams; schedules term/semester tests and make-up tests.
- Prepares, assembles, and transports appropriate test materials to test site in order to maintain confidentiality and security.
- Maintains and monitors testing materials such as pencils, WCU scratch papers, calculators, script, etc. prior to and during testing.
- Evaluates testing environment prior to, during, and after a proctored test to ensure test security, education integrity and an appropriate and quiet atmosphere.
- Distributes, collects, and maintains confidentiality and security of testing materials.
- Administers standardized group or individual tests for applicants/candidates and students adhering to the required check in and identification verification processes.
- Provides oral instructions, following established procedures; assists applicants/candidates and students by answering questions, provides information and instruction on testing parameters ; maintains test security and education integrity.
- Monitors student behavior and notifies/reports discrepancies and /or test irregularities to Supervisor
- ATI assessment, submits ATI Test Irregularity Report Form within 24 hours.
- Attends periodic training sessions to increase competency in working with students and to keep abreast of current testing procedures.
- Maintains appropriate and up-to-date records/logs on each test administered.
- Works closely with the IT department in all areas of testing regarding all computer equipment and informs IT of any and all problems related to such equipment.
- Must adhere to approved accommodations as listed on the WCU Accommodation Letter signed by Student Affairs and provided by the applicants/candidates and students.
- Adheres to College/University policies and procedures and conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the College/University’s Code of Ethical Conduct, Compliance Agreement, Sexual Harassment Policy or any of its policies and procedures, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
- Maintains regular and timely attendance reports to work as scheduled and as required to meet the needs of the College/University and assures time worked and/or time-off is recorded properly.
- Exercises care, proper use and maintenance of department equipment and supplies, identifies unsafe conditions, and makes appropriate adjustments.
- Maintains order, cleanliness and safety at work.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Associate’s Degree in Business Administration or related field. Supplemented by coursework in Statistics, Testing or related field preferred.
- Requires limited job knowledge of systems and procedures. Follows basic work routines and standards. Typically does not require advanced education and requires no prior experience.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Knowledge and use of computer work station and peripheral equipment as well as software applications.
- Experience with basic office/clerical recordkeeping/filing techniques/procedures.
- One year of basic test administration experience preferred
(Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or is an essential function of the position
For over 100 years, West Coast University has been educating and preparing students for professional careers across our six campuses located in Southern California, Dallas, Miami, and Online. As part of our unique student-centric approach to advanced healthcare education you will be empowering future healthcare professionals. At West Coast University our students are Ahead of the Curve. Our Mission is to embrace a student-centric learning partnership that leads to professional success. We deliver transformational education within a culture of integrity and personal accountability.
Our benefited faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional Development
West Coast University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
“My colleagues and coworkers are sincerely passionate about student success and have a strong team spirit. Our fundamental goal is to improve the quality in our education and service. WCU rewards people with strong team-spirit, a great vision, dedicated commitment, and a high ethical standard.”SOPHIE S.ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, GEN ED SCI, ORANGE COUNTY
ASSOCIATE SINCE 2017
No recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the heart icon to save a job.