ProctorLos Angeles, California Job ID: 204957
Reporting directly to the Campus Director of Student Affairs, assists with the administration of paper/pencil and computer-based quizzes, tests, and exams for students of West Coast University while maintaining professionalism. Ensures continuous compliance with established testing policies, laws, regulations, operating procedures, and University and accreditation standards. Regularly communicates with supervisor regarding test administration, facilities, and allegations of academic dishonesty. Responsibilities are to test applicants/candidates and current students for all programs and campuses.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides assistance to West Coast University applicants/candidates, students, and faculty with academic testing parameters according to WCU, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and testing agency requirements
- Schedules proctored admissions and challenge exams; schedules term/semester tests and make-up tests.
- Prepares, assembles, and transports appropriate test materials to test site in order to maintain confidentiality and security.
- Maintains and monitors testing materials such as pencils, WCU scratch papers, calculators, script, etc. prior to and during testing.
- Evaluates testing environment prior to, during, and after a proctored test to ensure test security, education integrity and an appropriate and quiet atmosphere.
- Distributes, collects, and maintains confidentiality and security of testing materials.
- Administers standardized group or individual tests for applicants/candidates and students adhering to the required check in and identification verification processes.
- Provides oral instructions, following established procedures; assists applicants/candidates and students by answering questions, provides information and instruction on testing parameters ; maintains test security and education integrity.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Associate’s Degree in Business Administration or related field. Supplemented by coursework in Statistics, Testing or related field preferred.
- Requires limited job knowledge of systems and procedures. Follows basic work routines and standards. Typically does not require advanced education and requires no prior experience.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Knowledge and use of computer work station and peripheral equipment as well as software applications.
- Experience with basic office/clerical recordkeeping/filing techniques/procedures.
- One year of basic test administration experience preferred.
Minimum: $15.15 - Maximum: $20.45
For over 100 years, West Coast University has been educating and preparing students for professional careers across our six campuses located in Southern California, Dallas, Miami, and Online. As part of our unique student-centric approach to advanced healthcare education you will be empowering future healthcare professionals. At West Coast University our students are Ahead of the Curve. Our Mission is to embrace a student-centric learning partnership that leads to professional success. We deliver transformational education within a culture of integrity and personal accountability.
Our benefited faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional Development
West Coast University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
“My colleagues and coworkers are sincerely passionate about student success and have a strong team spirit. Our fundamental goal is to improve the quality in our education and service. WCU rewards people with strong team-spirit, a great vision, dedicated commitment, and a high ethical standard.”SOPHIE S.ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, GEN ED SCI, ORANGE COUNTY
ASSOCIATE SINCE 2017
No recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the heart icon to save a job.