Admissions AdvisorMiami, Florida Job ID: 205272
As an Admissions Advisor, for a certified Great Place to Work, you will guide prospective students to do more than change their own lives – you will help change the lives of every patient they eventually treat. On their path towards a career in healthcare – you will be their first connection at West Coast University. You will support them through the application and enrollment process and help them make important decisions that will influence the next steps in their career. As an integral member of our Admissions team, you will help expand our educational impact in the healthcare field and our students’ communities.
How you can impact:
- Recruits and enrolls qualified applicants into programs of study beneficial to the students’ career objectives and academic needs in an efficient and supportive manner utilizing sales and marketing techniques.
- Build relationships with prospective students primarily through telephone and email communication.
- Understands and conforms to the university’s philosophy of truly caring about students. Empathizes with prospective and enrolled students with professionalism and respect.
- Learns and maintains specific program knowledge, program objectives, enrollment process, requirements, and content offered by the university to make a complete and factual presentation to prospective students and other interested parties.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a marketing related or customer service environment.
- Experience with MS Office, data entry and multi-tasking.
Hired applicants may be eligible for benefits, including but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) match, paid time off, holidays, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, health savings accounts, employee discounts, commuter benefits, and company paid life, AD&D and LTD insurance.
For over 100 years, West Coast University has been educating and preparing students for professional careers across our six campuses located in Southern California, Dallas, Miami, and Online. As part of our unique student-centric approach to advanced healthcare education you will be empowering future healthcare professionals. At West Coast University our students are Ahead of the Curve. Our Mission is to embrace a student-centric learning partnership that leads to professional success. We deliver transformational education within a culture of integrity and personal accountability.
Our benefited faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional Development
West Coast University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
“My colleagues and coworkers are sincerely passionate about student success and have a strong team spirit. Our fundamental goal is to improve the quality in our education and service. WCU rewards people with strong team-spirit, a great vision, dedicated commitment, and a high ethical standard.”SOPHIE S.ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, GEN ED SCI, ORANGE COUNTY
ASSOCIATE SINCE 2017
No recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the heart icon to save a job.