Campus Executive DirectorMiami, Florida Job ID: 203985
Reporting to the Co-President, plans, organizes, and directs the campus operations in accordance with all applicable regulatory/governmental/accreditation standards within the proprietary education sector. Provides leadership in the interpretation, coordination, and administration of the policies and procedures on student enrollments, financial aid, student aid, student retention, career services and placements, educational/support staff and personnel administration. Oversees, directs and manages the Campus operations, budget and performance objectives personally or through subordinate managers to ensure the campus meets University goals. Serves as a member of the University Leadership Council for strategic planning, fiscal management, resource development, community relations, and policy setting. Assists in the development of operational and capital budgets and prepares reports on campus services, enrollments, placements, and training budgets, staffing, and other activities as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, administration, business management, student affairs, or related field required.
- Master’s degree in education, administration, business management, student affairs, or related field strongly preferred.
- Terminal degree with major study in education, administration, business management, student affairs, or related field preferred.
- A minimum of three years in a senior administrative level position within appropriate/equivalent industry concerned with academic and career development administration, practices and services, fiscal and operations management/experience.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Knowledge of state, federal and local laws/regulations relating to programs, governmental compliance and other regulatory standards such as Title IV, WASC, and other accreditation standards.
For over 100 years, West Coast University has been educating and preparing students for professional careers across our six campuses located in Southern California, Dallas, Miami, and Online. As part of our unique student-centric approach to advanced healthcare education you will be empowering future healthcare professionals. At West Coast University our students are Ahead of the Curve. Our Mission is to embrace a student-centric learning partnership that leads to professional success. We deliver transformational education within a culture of integrity and personal accountability.
Our benefited faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional Development
West Coast University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
“My colleagues and coworkers are sincerely passionate about student success and have a strong team spirit. Our fundamental goal is to improve the quality in our education and service. WCU rewards people with strong team-spirit, a great vision, dedicated commitment, and a high ethical standard.”SOPHIE S.ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, GEN ED SCI, ORANGE COUNTY
ASSOCIATE SINCE 2017
No recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the heart icon to save a job.