Senior Applications Developer - SalesforceMiami, Florida Job ID: 204494
- The Senior Salesforce Developer works with the Business Analyst, QA, Solution Architect, and Application Development Team to develop customized solutions with the Salesforce platform to support business functions.
- The Salesforce Developer is involved in new development work, some production support, and some project coordination work with offshore team members.
- This position will be responsible to deliver the complete enhancement requests to meet end user business needs.
- The Salesforce Developer gives functional and technical guidance to offshore and onsite team members to develop custom solutions.
- This position also helps with sprint release and deployment activities of the stories worked by team.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Build Salesforce.com application extensions using Apex, Visualforce and Lightning.
- Support development and testing of new features.
- Participate in project planning sessions with stakeholders to analyze business and technology requirements and outline proposed solutions.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Work with various teams across the organization to implement new capabilities within the Salesforce.com platform.
- Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment.
- This is a Hybrid position where you will work in the office 3 days/week and from your home office 2 days/week.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields required.
- Salesforce Certified Admin Certification.
- Salesforce Platform Developer Certification.
- At least 5 years of experience with Salesforce Development.
- At least 3 years of experience with SOAP and REST based web services (SQL, Apex, or Visualforce).
- At least 3 years of experience with identity management, Single-Sign-on, SAML, and OAuth.
- At least 3 years of experience with Sales, Service, Marketing Cloud, Lightning and Web Components.
- At least 3 years of experience with the Salesforce REST, Tooling and Metadata API’s.
- At least 2 years of experience with agile development methodology and tools.
Required Technical Skills:
- 5+ years of experience programming on the Salesforce platform.
- Salesforce development experience with Apex, Visualforce, triggers, batch Apex and Salesforce APIs.
- Proficiency in developing Salesforce Lightning Components.
- Proficient in using tools like VS Code, migration tools, workbench and Data loader.
- Experience configuring Salesforce using workflows, Process Builder, validation rules, Formula Fields.
- Experience in Salesforce security model like roles, profiles, permission sets, sharing rules.
- Understanding of the architecture, capabilities and constraints of Salesforce applications and platform.
- Strong hands-on knowledge in writing highly optimized and bulkified Apex trigger and Classes.
- Knowledge of Bulk API.
- Good knowledge of Java Scripts/J2EE skills required.
- Understanding of algorithmic techniques, design patterns and best practices.
- Knowledge/experience with web services (REST / SOAP) .
- Database experience writing queries in SQL/SOQL.
- Thorough understanding of integration concepts, methodologies, and technologies; functional knowledge of Tibco/Scribe or similar Enterprise Service integration technologies.
- Writing complex asynchronous process on Salesforce lightning platform without causing the recursion on processes.
- Good understanding about the release and change management processes and tools.
- Strong team player, analytical, and strong problem-solving skills are required.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Multi-tasker, Quick learner and Adaptive.
For over 100 years, West Coast University has been educating and preparing students for professional careers across our six campuses located in Southern California, Dallas, Miami, and Online. As part of our unique student-centric approach to advanced healthcare education you will be empowering future healthcare professionals. At West Coast University our students are Ahead of the Curve. Our Mission is to embrace a student-centric learning partnership that leads to professional success. We deliver transformational education within a culture of integrity and personal accountability.
Our benefited faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional Development
West Coast University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
“My colleagues and coworkers are sincerely passionate about student success and have a strong team spirit. Our fundamental goal is to improve the quality in our education and service. WCU rewards people with strong team-spirit, a great vision, dedicated commitment, and a high ethical standard.”SOPHIE S.ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, GEN ED SCI, ORANGE COUNTY
ASSOCIATE SINCE 2017
No recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the heart icon to save a job.