Admissions AdvisorRemote, United States Job ID: 2024-1218 Salary Range: $27.70 - $37.39
As an Admissions Advisor for a certified Great Place to Work, you will guide prospective students on their path towards a career in healthcare. In doing so, you will help them change not only their own lives, but also those of the patients in their care. You will be a prospective student’s first connection at West Coast University, and you will support them through the application and enrollment process.
How you can impact as a member of the Admissions Team:
- Advise and enroll qualified applicants into programs of study that are beneficial to the students’ career objectives and academic needs in an efficient and supportive manner.
- Build relationships with prospective students primarily through phone and email communications.
- Prioritize the university’s philosophy of truly caring about students.
- Treat prospective and enrolled students with professionalism and respect.
- Establish a strong and up to date understanding about specific programs, program objectives, enrollment process, requirements, and content offered by the university to make a complete and factual presentation to prospective students and other interested parties.
Your experience includes:
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a marketing related environment or customer service.
- Experience with MS Office, data entry and multi-tasking.
- Bachelor's degree required
West Coast University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for all associates. If you feel that this role could make you excited to come to work and you can envision yourself working at our organization, please apply! West Coast University is a place where everyone can grow.
Compensation - California
USD $27.70 hourly
USD $37.39 hourly
Hired applicants may be eligible for benefits, including but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) match, paid time off, holidays, parental leave, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, health savings accounts, employee discounts, commuter benefits, and company paid life, AD&D and LTD insurance.
“My colleagues and coworkers are sincerely passionate about student success and have a strong team spirit. Our fundamental goal is to improve the quality in our education and service. WCU rewards people with strong team-spirit, a great vision, dedicated commitment, and a high ethical standard.”SOPHIE S.ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, GEN ED SCI, ORANGE COUNTY
ASSOCIATE SINCE 2017
No recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the heart icon to save a job.