Faculty, Physician Assistant (Hybrid)
When you join our faculty at West Coast University, you’ll become part of a team that always puts students first. And that means you’ll have the tools, technologies, resources and support you need to make a real difference in their lives, empowering new generations of healthcare leaders. Get ready to learn and grow in an energized environment with year-round curricula, collaborating with talented colleagues and reimagining healthcare education as we know it.
- Minimal Travel (if any)
What makes a successful member of the Faculty team at West Coast University? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Socially Conscious
- Technologically Savvy
“If you are looking to work at a university that takes care of its students, faculty, and staff and allows you to live a prosperous, fulfilling, and healthy life, this is the place for you.”Paul P. Instructor ii, Gen Ed Non-sci, orange county
associate since 2013
We offer a generous benefits package with a wide range of the plans, programs and support you need to thrive.
Day of Service
Our Mission & Culture
At WCU, the work you do empowers our future nurses, therapists, dental hygienists and more — propelling them into our communities where they can do the most good. As part of our dynamic, energized culture, you’ll contribute to our unique mission that always puts students first. You’ll collaborate with incredible people, grow in your profession, and transform healthcare education. Discover what it means to truly believe in the work that you do.
Come care with us at American Career College! As a Full Time Nursing Faculty member for a certified Great Place to Work, you will guide nursing students to do more than change their own lives – you will help change the lives of every patient they treat throughout their career in healthcare. At American Career College you will have the opportunity to share your success story with the next generation of nurses!
You will make an impact by:
- Serving as a mentor, role model and facilitator who provides guidance and academic support for students.
- Demonstrating enthusiasm for teaching, the teaching/learning process and for individual students.
- Applying your skills and experience to your assigned teaching schedule.
- Participating in and contributing to assessment activities of courses/curriculum and programs via a continuous improvement plan set forth by the University.
- Regularly contributing to improvement of class materials and syllabi within prescribed shared governance culture.
- Utilizing a variety of teaching methodologies to instruct students, always with intent to facilitate observable evidence of student fulfillment of prescribed learning outcomes.
- Maintaining scholarly activities.
- Participating in professional growth and service in accordance with university policies.
Your Experience Includes:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite Products, especially Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and other MS office products as needed.
- Compliance with state, federal and local laws/regulations relating to programs, governmental compliance, and other regulatory standards such as state Board of Nursing.
Education: Education and experience must align with state regulations and comply with the rules and regulations of state authorization agencies.
- Bachelors degree in nursing
- Professional nurse licensure required.
American Career College is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for all associates. If you feel that this role could make you excited to come to work and you can envision yourself working at our organization, please apply! American Career College is a place where everyone can grow.
No recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the heart icon to save a job.