Senior Applications Developer - .NET and AngularTexas Job ID: 201506
Reporting to the Director, Applications Development in a multi-faceted, multi-location academic setting, the Senior Applications developer designs, modifies, develops, writes, and implements software programming applications and components; supports and/or installs software applications and components; works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow. This is a hands on-leadership role that performs project management activities and provides technical guidance as per direction of IT Director, Application development with the primary goal of communicating requirements and technical design with offshore development team members.
Additionally, this individual will assist with following activities:
1) Onsite Project Coordination
2) Production Support
3) Software Development
- Assign tasks to team members, coordinating with them, and reviewing the activities including code review
- Sync with various teams to get required information and unblock offshore team
- Responsible for overseeing the quality procedures related to the project
- Flexible on work timings
- Monitor applications in production environments and provide real time support for analyzing and troubleshooting issues
- Interview potential candidates as needed and as time permits
- Help with offshore coordination
- Help with software development activities using dot net core and angular 7+ technology
- 3-5 years of hands-on leadership in design, architecture, implementation, and deployment of application solution platforms
- Software Developer/Coordinator with 8+ years of experience in C#, ASP.net, Web API, Angular 7+, Micro services technologies with strong foundation in Data structure, Design patterns and Algorithms
- Must have at least 3+ years of onsite/offshore team co-ordination experience
- Experience working with onshore and offshore model
- Experience in working with different project execution methodologies like waterfall and agile
- 3+ years of experience with requirement (technical + functional) gathering
- C# (sharp), ASP.net, Web API, Angular 7+, Micro services technologies, SQL server
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of Design Patterns, Data structures, and Algorithms
- Advanced skills in project management, stake holder management, and risk management
- Ability to quickly learn about new IT systems and techniques
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Information Systems
For over 100 years, West Coast University has been educating and preparing students for professional careers across our six campuses located in Southern California, Dallas, Miami, and Online. As part of our unique student-centric approach to advanced healthcare education you will be empowering future healthcare professionals. At West Coast University our students are Ahead of the Curve. Our Mission is to embrace a student-centric learning partnership that leads to professional success. We deliver transformational education within a culture of integrity and personal accountability.
Our benefited faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional Development
West Coast University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
“My colleagues and coworkers are sincerely passionate about student success and have a strong team spirit. Our fundamental goal is to improve the quality in our education and service. WCU rewards people with strong team-spirit, a great vision, dedicated commitment, and a high ethical standard.”SOPHIE S.ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, GEN ED SCI, ORANGE COUNTY
ASSOCIATE SINCE 2017
No recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the heart icon to save a job.