Business Development Representative (Inland Empire Region)Job ID: 203860
Region will be the Inland Empire (Riverside, San Bernardino, Ontario metropolitan areas)
- Reporting to the Director of Business Development, the Business Development Representative is a motivated, self-starter and a hardworking individual who is excited and passionate about the education and healthcare/nursing industry.
- Remote position represents West Coast University’s online programs within the healthcare community by developing and maintaining relationships with hospitals, various healthcare organizations and community colleges and generating inquiries of potential students who are interested in the programs that the university offers.
- Position is 85% in the field creating partnerships, attending events and generating potential student inquiries.
- Working remotely in an assigned territory to implement strategies and recruitment activities to grow the division by creating events that lead to potential student inquiries.
- Events include conducting formal and informal information sessions, attending conferences, career fairs and other opportunities that will lead to generate new student inquiries.
- Represents West Coast University’s brand professionally within the healthcare/hospital and nursing community to articulate the programs that we offer to potential students.
- Attends community outreach events such as conferences, career fairs, and networking opportunities. Individual will also improve and enhance the brand recognition of the university.
- Establishes and maintains long-term relationships with hospitals, healthcare organizations, and community colleges to promote WCU’s programs and services.
- Stands as the liaison between the university and the healthcare and nursing industries and has the ability to conduct a needs analysis to become a solutions provider to our corporate partners.
- Possess strong customer service skills to provide to corporate partners and students.
- Assess our partners with their needs and be able to offer solutions.
- Able to identify key decision makers and build a strong partnership.
- Works hand in hand with our internal departments such as the inside admissions team to determine the needs of prospective students.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, or related field required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Knows principles, theories, and concepts of the profession through practical experience.
- Generally 2-3 years of relevant experience required.
- Previous experience in higher education, admissions, business development, and recruitment preferred.
- Must have the confidence to work independently to meet goals and performance requirements.
- Knowledge of the healthcare community and nursing industry desired.
- Able to work independently and has a drive for success.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to exercise good judgment.
- Ability to travel locally and neighboring area - travel 85-90%.
For over 100 years, West Coast University has been educating and preparing students for professional careers across our six campuses located in Southern California, Dallas, Miami, and Online. As part of our unique student-centric approach to advanced healthcare education you will be empowering future healthcare professionals. At West Coast University our students are Ahead of the Curve. Our Mission is to embrace a student-centric learning partnership that leads to professional success. We deliver transformational education within a culture of integrity and personal accountability.
Our benefited faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional Development
West Coast University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
“My colleagues and coworkers are sincerely passionate about student success and have a strong team spirit. Our fundamental goal is to improve the quality in our education and service. WCU rewards people with strong team-spirit, a great vision, dedicated commitment, and a high ethical standard.”SOPHIE S.ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, GEN ED SCI, ORANGE COUNTY
ASSOCIATE SINCE 2017
No recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the heart icon to save a job.