Faculty Manager, Online Learning - Speech Language Pathology (SLP)Job ID: 201288
Reporting to the Director of Online Learning, this position is responsible for supporting the delivery of quality online instruction, curriculum, and faculty mentorship. This Faculty Manager, Online Learning provides effective guidance to online faculty regarding general day-to-day concerns that includes student, instructor, and curriculum matters. The Faculty Manager, Online Learning works closely with the Director of Online Learning to provide input to policies and procedures, and to develop proposals that support a transformative online student-centric experience, as stated in the University Mission. Responsibilities additionally include student retention, academic policy, teaching and academic administration. Serves as the Graduate Coordinator for the Speech Language Pathology Program.
- Advanced degree with an emphasis in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Sciences & Disorders is required; ABDs will be considered.
- PhD in Speech Language Pathology, Communication Sciences & Disorders or Ed.D. is preferred.
- Degrees must be awarded by an institution that is accredited by a USDE-recognized regional accrediting body.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology (CCC-SLP).
- Must have licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of residence.
- Must meet and maintain the qualifications and standards set forth by any accreditation body that West Coast University is accredited by or in process of obtaining accreditation from, for area of expertise and expectations of faculty member as set forth in regulatory documents and any professional certifications deemed necessary to meet the requirements of the teaching role.
- Minimum three years of clinical supervision of speech-language pathology students at a clinical site or in higher education.
- Minimum of three years in the field of speech-language pathology, including documented clinical practice.
- Possesses clinical skills to cultivate a learner-centered environment and to foster excellence.
- Knowledge in technological support and delivery of program area and services.
- Knowledge and evidence of strong supervisory and management skills as applicable to specialized program area.
- Knowledge of accreditation standards.
- Experience and demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Suite and other relevant software
- Knowledge of applicable databases and computer application systems to supply the most accurate information and reports and projections.
For over 100 years, West Coast University has been educating and preparing students for professional careers across our six campuses located in Southern California, Dallas, Miami, and Online. As part of our unique student-centric approach to advanced healthcare education you will be empowering future healthcare professionals. At West Coast University our students are Ahead of the Curve. Our Mission is to embrace a student-centric learning partnership that leads to professional success. We deliver transformational education within a culture of integrity and personal accountability.
Our benefited faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional Development
West Coast University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
“My colleagues and coworkers are sincerely passionate about student success and have a strong team spirit. Our fundamental goal is to improve the quality in our education and service. WCU rewards people with strong team-spirit, a great vision, dedicated commitment, and a high ethical standard.”SOPHIE S.ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, GEN ED SCI, ORANGE COUNTY
ASSOCIATE SINCE 2017
No recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the heart icon to save a job.