HRIS Analyst (Remote)Job ID: 203285
**This is a Hybrid role where you will work in the office 3 days/week.
Reporting to the Director, HR Operations, the HRIS Analyst is responsible for utilizing software platforms to enhance, organize and report on HR information. The primary focus of this position is the day-to-day support and maintenance of the Human Resource Information System (HRIS) in addition to associated systems supported in partnership with the IT team. This individual serves as a technical HRIS point-of-contact for other HR functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, day-to-day administration and troubleshooting of cyclical HR activities (merit planning, performance reviews, open enrollment, etc.), testing of system changes, creating and updating training guides, report writing and process improvement opportunities. The HRIS Analyst also supports upgrades, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Audit data and work with HR to identify data corrections.
- Create and maintain user guides for associates and managers.
- Create and maintain reporting library, provide reports to HR and leaders both proactively and as requested and create ad hoc distribution lists.
- Partner with HR and IT developers to maintain and improve the HR dashboard / data visualization offerings.
- With the guidance of leadership and partnership of HR and IT, implement new HR technology.
- Supports the business with cyclical business activity (performance management, compensation programs, etc.).
- Provide monthly/yearly reporting to governmental agencies.
- Support all HR functions.
- Bachelors degree required.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Requires 2-4 years of experience full-time hand of experience providing support for a large-scale HRIS platform.
- Experience supporting Oracle HRMS Applications – technically and functionally.
- Oracle Cloud experience required.
- Ability to understand business objectives and translate data from systems to visualizations that can empower business decisions.
- Experience implementing new technology.
- Experience functioning in a complex organization.
- Familiarity working in a fast-paced culture, undergoing rapid change is a plus.
- Experience with Workday is preferred.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of HR processes, procedures and applications.
- Good communication and presentation skills with technical and non-technical clients.
- MS Office proficient – Access, Excel, Visio & Word.
For over 100 years, West Coast University has been educating and preparing students for professional careers across our six campuses located in Southern California, Dallas, Miami, and Online. As part of our unique student-centric approach to advanced healthcare education you will be empowering future healthcare professionals. At West Coast University our students are Ahead of the Curve. Our Mission is to embrace a student-centric learning partnership that leads to professional success. We deliver transformational education within a culture of integrity and personal accountability.
Our benefited faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional Development
West Coast University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
“My colleagues and coworkers are sincerely passionate about student success and have a strong team spirit. Our fundamental goal is to improve the quality in our education and service. WCU rewards people with strong team-spirit, a great vision, dedicated commitment, and a high ethical standard.”SOPHIE S.ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, GEN ED SCI, ORANGE COUNTY
ASSOCIATE SINCE 2017
No recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the heart icon to save a job.