Human Resources Business PartnerJob ID: 203737
Reporting directly to the Chief People Officer the Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) provides HR expertise and consulting to build organizational capability in alignment with business goals and objectives. Partners with HR specialty functions to act as a first point of contact and liaison with business leaders to deliver full spectrum HR support. Builds and maintains effective working relationships with leaders and associates to provide guidance on a variety of HR and business-related issues at both a strategic and tactical level. Serves on the HR Leadership Team to guide practice, establish policy, and align philosophy throughout the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or Human Resources Management or related field required.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or Human Resources Management or related field preferred.
- Professional in Human Resource (PHR), SHRM Certified Professional (CP) or Senior Professional in Human Resource (SPHR) Certification, SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SCP)preferred.
- Minimum of 7+ years of progressive HR Business Partner experience.
- Experience in providing counsel and coaching to senior leaders with a proven track record of advancing the people strategy.
- Expert knowledge of state and federal governmental regulatory standards related to employment law.
- Broad experience and specific knowledge of employee relations, talent management, organizational design, compensation, employee engagement, and performance management.
- Prior experience utilizing an OKR philosophy within a continuous performance management process preferred.
For over 100 years, West Coast University has been educating and preparing students for professional careers across our six campuses located in Southern California, Dallas, Miami, and Online. As part of our unique student-centric approach to advanced healthcare education you will be empowering future healthcare professionals. At West Coast University our students are Ahead of the Curve. Our Mission is to embrace a student-centric learning partnership that leads to professional success. We deliver transformational education within a culture of integrity and personal accountability.
Our benefited faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional Development
West Coast University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
“My colleagues and coworkers are sincerely passionate about student success and have a strong team spirit. Our fundamental goal is to improve the quality in our education and service. WCU rewards people with strong team-spirit, a great vision, dedicated commitment, and a high ethical standard.”SOPHIE S.ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, GEN ED SCI, ORANGE COUNTY
ASSOCIATE SINCE 2017
No recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the heart icon to save a job.