Multimedia Developer/eLearning Designer
When you join our faculty at West Coast University, you’ll become part of a team that always puts students first. And that means you’ll have the tools, technologies, resources and support you need to make a real difference in their lives, empowering new generations of healthcare leaders. Get ready to learn and grow in an energized environment with year-round curricula, collaborating with talented colleagues and reimagining healthcare education as we know it.
- Minimal Travel (if any)
What makes a successful member of the Faculty team at West Coast University? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Socially Conscious
- Technologically Savvy
“If you are looking to work at a university that takes care of its students, faculty, and staff and allows you to live a prosperous, fulfilling, and healthy life, this is the place for you.”Paul P. Instructor ii, Gen Ed Non-sci, orange county
associate since 2013
We offer a generous benefits package with a wide range of the plans, programs and support you need to thrive.
Day of Service
Our Mission & Culture
At WCU, the work you do empowers our future nurses, therapists, dental hygienists and more — propelling them into our communities where they can do the most good. As part of our dynamic, energized culture, you’ll contribute to our unique mission that always puts students first. You’ll collaborate with incredible people, grow in your profession, and transform healthcare education. Discover what it means to truly believe in the work that you do.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience developing academic presentations, simulations, videos, and animations required
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite tools to develop a variety of animations, videos, and visual educational materials
- Knowledge of, and expertise in, Articulate Storyline and Adobe Captivate (or similar) to create structured presentations
- Experience sourcing and modifying stock images, illustrations, and video illustrations to further convey the instructional message
- Experience in developing simulations, learning games, and story based or problem-based learning experiences
- On location photo and video capture experience, Sony equipment preferred
- Premiere Pro and Photoshop video and photo editing experience preferred
- Passion for designing and creating custom eLearning modules and presentations for deployment on a variety of devices
- Enjoys collaboratively working within a creative team to research new ideas and pilot cutting-edge educational materials
- Experience project managing and collaborating with vendors
- Digital portfolio of previous projects
- Experience with Canvas LMS a plus
For over 100 years, West Coast University has been educating and preparing students for professional careers across our six campuses located in Southern California, Dallas, Miami, and Online. As part of our unique student-centric approach to advanced healthcare education you will be empowering future healthcare professionals. At West Coast University our students are Ahead of the Curve. Our Mission is to embrace a student-centric learning partnership that leads to professional success. We deliver transformational education within a culture of integrity and personal accountability.
Our benefited faculty and associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Health & Wellness
- Financial & Retirement
- Family & Parenting
- Vacation & Time Off
- Perks & Discount
- Professional Development
West Coast University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
No recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the heart icon to save a job.